Photobucket

bra tank (rock n rose)

Gilligan & O'Malley - Full Sling Nursing Tank (Rock N Rose)
RM79.90

Sizing and Fit: Regular Sizing, a bit loose at the tummy area Material: 92 % Nylon, 8 % Spandex Care and Cleaning: Machine Wash, Line Dry Underwire Type: No Underwire

Review 1:


I wear this all the time especially at night! I own around four now in various colors. It has a small band of elastic around the whole top even in the back. This could bother some people but doesn't bug me as I like a little support. I personally love the fact that I can put nursing pads in this area and they stay the whole night while I sleep. An added bonus is this tank hooks up to the Medela Freestyle pump (it's a hands free pump) and works very well with my pump.


Review 2:


This nursing tank is just great - the fabric is of a very high quality and very soft even after many washes. The top fastens easily and has great breast support. And the price is nice, too.


Review 3:


I love my tank tops, so when it came time for me to start nursing my newborn, I decided on buying this. Properly one of the best choices I have ever made. These shirts make it so simple. No lifting up the shirts anymore when baby needs feeding. Open clip and there you got it. I would also like to mention that I turned from a size C into a size D since I started feeding and these tops ( since you don't really wear a bra underneath) support me really well.

Available Options:

Size :

( credit to Google and Yahoo image )

hit counter